“Hand carved curly maple top and curly tanganica wood for the back of this 335 style. Shank Instruments way to classic guitars”… Let’s play.
- Top: curly maple handcarved
- Back: curly tanganica handcarved
- Sides: curly maple
- Neck: maple, modern “C” shape. Thickness at 1st fret: 0,88″
- Fretboard: rosewood, 22 frets medium jumbo
- Radius: 12″
- Nut: 1,75″
- Diapason: 24,75″
- Pickup: Gibson ’57
- Bidge: Gotoh
- Finish: polyurethane
- Weight: 7,4 lbs
- Status: ex-demo guitar. Discount.
There are no reviews yet.